He was about to concede around 11:15 p.m when Republican strategist Karl Rove made his now-infamous appearance on Fox News Channel, insisting that his own network was wrong in calling Ohio for the president.
The concession call was canceled, followed by an hour of uncertainty. Then, after Fox executives dismissed Rove’s concerns and stood by the network’s projection, Romney said: Call the president.
- powerfullest likes this
- definitelynotbruce likes this
- maneatingbadger reblogged this from brooklynmutt
- herblondness likes this
- hello-i-am-giovanni likes this
- latitude13 likes this
- bobbycaputo likes this
- kainosktisis likes this
- bloodorangea reblogged this from brooklynmutt
- jambu2525 likes this
- jasonstiff said: Can we ship Karl Rove to North Korea? I realize the use of Karl Rove is certainly cruel and unusual to the Korean Peninsula and probably violates the Geneva Convention, but he needs to leave the western world.
- hkat00 likes this
- arenaoftheunwell likes this
- obitoftheday likes this
- close-to-the-edit reblogged this from brooklynmutt
- hashtag-politics reblogged this from brooklynmutt
- onehundreddollars likes this
- brooklynmutt posted this