It must be exhausting to be 16 in the internet age.
I’ve never been called an insensitive dickhead before, so that’s new.
In fact, I’m not even sure anyone has ever called me a name like that before. Like, ever.
I’m equal parts amused and offended.
Moral of the story: Danger, Will Robinson…watch your reblogs. I reblogged from a partisan person I enjoy not realizing who the original poster was. I certainly never considered that the original poster wouldn’t be able to handle simple commentary. Simple non-offensive commentary, might I add. I do have a dying dog myself.
Do I have to make every single thing I say on Tumblr that damn clear?
Dear internet, remember that time Barney bit a reporter?
That was hilarious. The reporter deserved it. Watch the video. Wasn’t that amazing. Poor Barney. He was a good dog. You have to respect a good (emphasis on good) White House attack dog. Haha, that was a pun. But not one against Barney. Who I liked. Despite our political differences. Again. Poor dog. Barney was a good one.
- readysetblog likes this
- therightsong said: I feel like you were being pretty respectful to Barney. Oh well. People are weird.
- basicchores likes this
- lizlemon likes this
- curiosojorge likes this
- kittykittybangbang likes this
- kajunmomma reblogged this from brooklynmutt and added:
- everyday-k likes this
- ardenashley likes this
- aclikeslater likes this
- onhueywicasa likes this
- blissandzen likes this
- sparklingpants said: and hugs to Jack. sweet, sweet boy.
- bourbonandabrunette likes this
- bitterwelon likes this
- moondelegate likes this
- laurensclosetisreallybig likes this
- andiunfold likes this
- sinkme likes this
- apoplecticskeptic likes this
- herblondness likes this
- bethanysworld said: I’m sorry if my reblog caused a kerfuffle… I was only sorry for Barney, I wasn’t commenting on your comment, and hope it wasn’t taken that way… ;o(
- lifeintheyellowhouse likes this
- bethanysworld likes this
- readinglist32 likes this
- megamanbadassnigga reblogged this from brooklynmutt
- treecyclops said: Your response perfect. If you had said anything more it would have spoiled a perfectly good joke. If someone wants to overreact, you can trust that most people are going to see it the same way.
- rachelinbrooklyn likes this
- madamedevideoland likes this
- venomoustart likes this
- haygirlhay likes this
- mgustave likes this
- perzadook likes this
- t-says likes this
- impartofsomeonesotp reblogged this from brooklynmutt
- impartofsomeonesotp likes this
- apsies likes this
- brooklynmutt reblogged this from apsies
- suitep likes this
- mclobstah likes this
- ifbirdsflyover likes this
- christinamused likes this
- unintendeddestination likes this
- shenaniganswillensue likes this
- heartwishes likes this
- karion likes this
- karion said: I, for one, can’t get over the punnery of someone snapping at someone who just was making conversation - JUST LIKE BARNEY.
- spinlighted likes this
- lisalisaluvchild likes this
- scu likes this