“Oklahoma authorities investigating a mysterious death have come up with a rare theory. They are looking into whether or not a 65-year-old man died from spontaneously bursting into flames.
This is a case that I’ve never seen before,” said Sheriff Ron Lockhart.
Family members found 65-year-old Danny Vanzandt dead Monday inside his home on Bawkin Road outside Muldrow. “The body was burned and it was incinerated,” said Sheriff Lockhart.”
- everyoneisanenabler reblogged this from brooklynmutt
- awordin likes this
- herblondness likes this
- clockward likes this
- quizas-si likes this
- xsomewherespn reblogged this from brooklynmutt
- meumundo-misterioso reblogged this from brooklynmutt
- jusky likes this
- me2ism reblogged this from brooklynmutt
- kebbysaurus likes this
- leon-hotsky likes this
- tazgodamunne likes this
- tecolotes likes this
- stfusexists said:Have they looked into his affiliation with the band Spinal Tap?
- notjdmankin reblogged this from brooklynmutt
- f1ghtoffyourdem0ns likes this
- youbetyourlife said:X-File!
- livelongandpizza likes this
- makeitthroughthis likes this
- obitoftheday likes this
- brooklynmutt posted this