MSNBC debuted new “Lean Forward” ads today featuring the network’s four primetime hosts: Chris Matthews, Lawrence O’Donnell, Rachel Maddow and Ed Schultz.
But there’s something different about the ads this time around. They’re directed by Spike Lee, and Oscar-nominated Matthew Libatique, who worked on “Black Swan,” served as the director of photography.
Continue reading… FishbowlDC
- ipicktheround reblogged this from brooklynmutt
- kingsfisher likes this
- sarahmanning1089 reblogged this from justamandanotahero and added:
- thatssogross reblogged this from brooklynmutt and added:
- apoplecticskeptic likes this
- justamandanotahero reblogged this from socialistexan and added:
- circa1982 reblogged this from brooklynmutt and added:
- bco reblogged this from brooklynmutt
- herblondness likes this
- brooklynmutt posted this