I’ll post the results tomorrow evening.
Who ya got?
Hey guys, for those who may not know, I manage SNY’s Tumblr. And this week we surpassed 80k followers. I am completely FLOORED by that number. To those of you who follow me here on ‘Mutt, and on SNY, I can’t thank you enough!
If you have an opinion on Sunday’s big game, and who doesn’t, please respond to the question.
Also, if you don’t follow SNY on Tumblr—but of course I’m being silly—please give it a look-see. It’s mostly NY sports-centric but it also has a national sports mix, and of course, we don’t shy away from memes—this is the Internet after all.
A new Gallup poll shows sentiment on the legality of same-sex marriage is close, with 50% of people surveyed in favor of the law recognizing same-sex marriages as valid, while 48% of those surveyed think it should not be valid.
The poll shows, politically, the most support for same-sex marriage comes from those who identify as Democrats. Most who identify as Republicans came out in opposition to same-sex marriage. [REUTERS]
Poll: Most Dems Say No to Primarying President Obama
Let’s do our own informal Tumblr poll. I’ll post the results later.
Should someone from Obama’s left challenge him in the 2012 Democratic Primaries?
Hey guys, 58 responses thus far, not too shabby. I would love to have a better sample size of the Tumblr community before posting the results tomorrow. So I’m reblogging for those who may not have seen this earlier. Thanks!
- Obama job approval rating at 45%. 47% disaprove.
- Obama 41% approval for handling of the economy, 51% disapproval.
- 60% says Obama has not made progress on fixing the economy, 35% says he has.
- Blame for the economy? Poll says 37% blame Bush; 21% Wall Street. 46% say Recovery Act has had “no impact” on the economy.
- On the health care reform act: 37% of those surveyed approve, 49% disapprove.
- 53% support letting tax cuts expire for the rich; 38% oppose.
- Americans back Obama handling of Afghan war 48-34.
- 1 in 3 wrongly believe Obama has raised taxes for “most” Americans.
- By 54% to 42%, people say they want a “third party.”
- If candidate backed by Tea party only 14% more likely to vote for him, 28% less likely.
- 71% to 23%, people say invading Iraq NOT worth it.
- Palin’s favorable rating down from 23% to 21% since August, unfavorable up from 40% to 46%
Complete poll results here